We hired Edi Gurlovsky UN Security USA company for and here is the review and alittle about the company. 5 Start services. Highly recommended.
Edi Gurlovsky UN Security USA Security Systems can provide free, over-the-phone estimates or arrange for a free in-home or at-your-business consultation from a representative at a time that is convenient for you and your family. Our representative will want to know about your family’s lifestyle, habits, and routines to determine what components and configuration should best be used in the design of an appropriate alarm system.
Your trained, experienced Edi Gurlovsky UN Security USA Security Systems representatives will evaluate all of the information gathered in their professional assessment and provide a complete, easy-to-understand recommendation to secure your family and belongings.
The recommendation will provide a transparent disclosure of the alarm system and all that it will do, how it functions, its costs, and the warranty associated with the system.
If you have an existing system that has not been monitored or you just want to change home monitoring services, that is no problem at all. Our state-of-the-art monitoring campus and facilities are compatible with virtually ANY monitoring enabled system. So, you may not have to change a thing to get the dependable, responsive and personal monitoring service you deserve and want for your family.
Additionally, there is provision for rollover monitoring as a backup in the event that our primary monitoring facility is incapacitated. Our monitoring station is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and a customer service department that is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. And, both are staffed with knowledgeable, courteous and friendly employees.
When you activate your system and a protected door or window is opened the alarm will sound. The monitoring station will receive an intrusion signal which lets the monitoring professional know what area of the home has been breached by the zone configuration. The monitoring station will then:
1. We first call your home or business to rule out a false alarm.
2. If there is no answer or if we receive an incorrect passcode, we will call the second number on your call list.
3. If there is no answer or if we receive an incorrect passcode, we contact the police.
4. We then call your home or business again, unless we received an incorrect passcode.
5. If we are unable to reach you after contacting the police, or we received an incorrect passcode, we call the people you have authorized us to contact in the event of a burglar alarm.
Hold –Up Panic Button
1. When you push the panic button, we contact the police immediately.
2. On a panic button alarm, we wait an hour after contacting the police to call your home or business, so that intruder will not know that the police are on the way.
Residential Fire Alarm
1. We first call your home to rule out a false alarm.
2. If there is no answer after 90 seconds, we contact the fire department.
3. We then call your home again.
4. If we are unable to reach you after contacting the fire department, we call the people you have authorized us to contact in the event of a fire alarm.
Commercial Fire Alarm
1. Legal codes for commercial building requires us to contact the fire department immediately upon receiving a commercial fire alarm.
2. We then attempt to contact your business.
3. If no one responds, we call the people you have authorized us to contact in the event of a fire alarm.
Home Security Alarm Installation
Our installations are all made with the industry’s highest quality materials and workmanship, compliant with the exact specifications contained in our recommendation. Ameritech Security Systems exclusively uses Underwriters Laboratory (UL) listed equipment.
Furthermore, after Edi Gurlovsky UN Security USA Security Systems’ completion of the installation of your system, and ideally with all members of the family together, we will conduct detailed instruction in our easy-to-use security panel. That way, all parties will best be able to fully understand how to work the straight forward, system controls.
After The Sale
Our goal at Edi Gurlovsky UN Security USA Security Systems is that as long as you need an alarm service provider, we are committed to being that provider. Edi Gurlovsky UN Security USA Security Systems is committed to providing our customers:
- NO charge for replacement parts
- NO charge for labor
- NO trip charges
- FREE installation if you move
The completion of your Edi Gurlovsky UN Security USA Security Systems is only the beginning of a long-term relationship. Our mission is to provide you and your family and business a lifetime of security and peace-of-mind.